Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well hello there, little blog.

I'm still around! Since my last update (nearly a year ago, eeep!), I'm still living in Portland and still chipping away at orders. I did just get a new job with a normal 40 hour week, so I'm already enjoying more time after work during the week to make progress.

I'm not planning on taking orders again for a very long time, if ever - so keep your eyes peeled for sales pieces here and there. I donated a set to the Northwest Congress live show, and that will be hitting eBay at some point, and will be one of very few chances to get a new piece from me for a while.

I will be attending the Passage to the Pacific Breyer event in San Diego in a couple of weeks! If you're there, say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Be sure to post the link to the auction for us. I'll be looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Welcome back!! Do let us know about that auction... I completely understand refusing orders. Sounds corny but "so long as you're happy!" Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete